Sessions are located in my home studio, or on location. All session fees (except petite) include the following:
- Pre-session consultation to discuss what makes you love photos and what you are looking for
- My time and artistic vision
- Posing and location research
- 20-25 professionally edited images that you can chose from for your wall art, albums, or other products
- Digital copies of your 20-25 image gallery, with a print license, so that you can print on your own if you would like
- Use of any of my studio props and backdrops
- Post session product consultation on request
$500 for Newborns (3-4 hour session)
$450 for Families of up to 6 (1-1.5 hour session)
$350 for Toddlers, Children, Couples, and Maternity (1 hour session)
PETITE MILESTONE SESSIONS
$200 for Petite Milestone Sessions. Petite milestone sessions are similar to full sessions, with the following differences:
- Only one child per session for Petite Milestone
- For children 6 months and up only. No newborns
- Only one backdrop for petite milestone sessions
- In-studio only
- 20 minutes
- 5 professionally edited images, including digital copies with a print release
GROW WITH ME PACKAGE
$600 for Grow With Me Package. Each Grow With Me Package includes the following:
- Four petite sessions with 10 digital images a piece
- One 8x8 album with 10 spreads (20 pages) to document your favorite images from the four sessions
- Flexible scheduling at whatever intervals you prefer
- Options for indoor and outdoor sessions
You will have plenty of choices when it comes to products. I love offering wall art, prints, and albums to my clients because I truly believe that your portraits are worth more than just pixels on a disc or USB drive. You are investing in a custom photography experience, and you will want to show-off your beautiful family without having to pull out the computer.
I offer a wide range of products, from prints, to canvas, to albums. While I do offer packages, all products can be purchased individually to suit your needs. And there is no minimum purchase. I don't want you wasting your money on products that you don't love.
Rather than simply leaving you completely alone to try to figure out what types of products you want, and how to configure wall portraits, I love to do in-home consultations to help you make these decisions. This extra time and attention helps you get exactly what you want. There are so many options that it can sometimes be overwhelming. I like to make that process easier for you, and I would love to see my work on your walls!
Please contact me for pricing details, as well as payment plan options. Gift certificates are also available.